Can you help us tell a story? 🏰
High-quality content is the extension of our product. In fact, it's one of the things that all customers experience before even making a decision to sign up with us! We are looking for an in-house part-time content writer that can be fully immersed in our technology and guide our readers through the most relevant topics on and around our product.
About colabel 🛠
We develop software that gives users the simplest AI experience in the world. We have just launched a beta version of our software and achieved first traction with customers.
We believe that artificial intelligence offers opportunities for all kinds of companies and that its use will become inevitable to succeed in global, competitive markets. With our platform, we allow innovators to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code.
What will you do? 👩🏫
You will be working on content for existing and potential users with valuable insights that can guide them along their journey. More specifically:
- Write high-quality blog posts, use cases, and related resources
- Ideate and create simple illustrations for your articles and propose
- Help to further define our content strategy based on user feedback, metrics and company goals
- Propose partnerships with publications, guest authors and work on new content ideas
- Manage content on different platforms
Sounds like you? 🙌🏻
- Passion for content writing and previous experience
- Clear and to-the-point writing style
- Outcome-oriented and self-motivated
- Knowledge in professional design tools and proven track record in one of the following fields will be a plus:
- B2B SaaS / Software as a Service
- Machine learning
- No-code tools
This position is meant to be part-time where you will have a high degree of flexibility. We are also considering applications from current students and freelancers.
How to apply?
We are taking this subject very seriously and we will not compromise on quality. Rather than sending us your CV or content examples, please send us a short article about our industry or product. We are not testing for specific knowledge but rather want to see your style in action!