UI / UX Designer
📍 Berlin, Germany
At colabel, we believe that artificial intelligence provides huge opportunities for all different kinds of companies and that its use will ultimately become inevitable for any company to succeed in increasingly competitive markets. We therefore aim to enable every company to profit from artificial intelligence. To achieve this, we are building a platform, which allows companies to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
As a UI / UX Designer, you will join as an early employee and establish our design team. You will work in close collaboration with the founders, shape the company's products & culture and have a strong impact on its direction.
While the AI market is still in its early beginnings, it is already clear that it will have a significant impact on almost every existing industry. By joining us, you will take part in helping AI to achieve this mainstream adoption.
TOOLS WE USE 🛠
Graphic Design: Adobe Illustrator
WebApp: HTML, CSS, ReactJS
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? 🙌
Professional Background: You have 3+ years of experience in designing beautiful products. You're also experienced with conducting user
Communication Skills: You have excellent communication skills, enabling you to conducting user surveys, interviews, tests and shaping the design based on your findings.
- Technical Skills: Programming skills are not required. However, any experience with HTML, CSS, and ReactJS would be a big plus.
- Tooling: You are experienced with vector-based graphic design tools, such as Adobe Illustrator or Sketch. Any experience with other creative tools is a plus.
- Collaborative: You enjoy working as part of a strong team
- Language: You excel in both written and spoken English
- Coachable: You absorb data and feedback easily, adapting and improving quickly
- Empathic: You care about our customers. You want them to thrive and grow together with our product
- Location: Berlin, Germany. In case you will have to relocate, we will be happy to support you.
At colabel, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.