Customer Success Manager
📍 Berlin, Germany
At colabel, we believe that artificial intelligence provides huge opportunities for all different kinds of companies and that its use will ultimately become inevitable for any company to succeed in increasingly competitive markets. We therefore aim to enable every company to profit from artificial intelligence. To achieve this, we are building a platform, which allows companies to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
As a Customer Success Manager, you will join as an early employee and establish our Customer Success team. You will shape the company's products & culture and have a strong impact on its direction.
While the AI market is still in its early beginnings, it is already clear that it will have a significant impact on almost every existing industry. By joining us, you will take part in helping AI to achieve this mainstream adoption.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? 🙌
Professional Background: You have 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Sales, or another customer-facing job in a B2B setting. Ideally, you have worked in a highly technical environment before.
- Communication Skills: You have excellent communication skills, oral and written, enabling you to become the face of colabel to our customers.
- Intercultural Skills: Our customer base knows no borders. You should be confident in communicating with people from all over the world.
- Curios: If you do not have any experience with artificial intelligence, that's not a problem. We will provide you with onboarding materials which will bring you up to speed quickly. It is just important that you are curios and willing to dig deep into new topics quickly.
- Collaborative: You enjoy working as part of a strong team
- Language: You excel in both written and spoken English, as well as in German. Any other language would be a plus.
- Coachable: You absorb data and feedback easily, adapting and improving quickly
- Empathic: You care about our customers. You want them to thrive and grow together with our product
- Location: Berlin, Germany. In case you will have to relocate, we will be happy to support you.
At colabel, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.